- About PCYA
- Staff Commodores
The Burgee of Merit Cup
This unique silver cup was actually given to a third-place finisher in a PCYA regatta in 1923, our first year of existence. Fortuitously discovered at a “swap meet” in 2012, it was an ideal choice for PCYA’s new award, the Burgee of Merit. It will now be awarded to an individual who has best supported the mission and promoted the image of the Pacific Coast Yachting Association.
A candidate need not be a delegate of the PCYA Board of Directors and may not be a current Bridge Officer. He or she must be affiliated with a yacht club that belongs to an association that is a member of the PCYA. Each year the Commodore of PCYA shall consider a candidate who most exemplifies the purpose and qualifications of the deed of gift. The candidate will be brought to a vote by the PCYA Bridge officers. To view the Deed of Gift, visit this link.
- 2014 Barusch-Castagna Dates Announced
- 2014 Carr Regatta Dates Announced
- 2013 PCYA Carr Regatta
- July Meeting of PCYA Members
- Results of 2013 Barusch/Castagna Predicted Log Regatta
- Request for 2013 Nominees
- Notice of Meeting and 2013 Barusch/Castagna Regatta
- PCYA is pleased to welcome the Assoc. of San Pedro Bay Y.C.’s